Wednesday 8 January 2014

Watching another movie. Eurgh.

So, I just came into the bedroom a while ago and Milk had the laptop set up on the bed and was watching this movie and he says "it's about this guy who falls in love with his phone... or something".
I am really reluctant to watching movies I haven't seen before. Also, I was afraid it might be something like a short film he once linked me to about a man who gets a bathtub pregnant (it's weird in an unsettling way and you should totally watch it).

Turns out this phone-love movie has got Joaquin Phoenix dressed as Leonard from the Big Bang Theory (that actor, by the way, played the kid Rusty in the Griswolds' Xmas vacation. I know right? Mind blown.) in the leading role, because in this version of the near future everyone dresses like a stereotypical nerd and one of the first things I actually pay attention to is what has to be one of the best puns ever.
This woman says to him, to Joaquin Leonard Rusty Phoenix, she says:
"Keep walking!"

.....Get it?..
"Keep Joaquin!".....HA HA HA HA HA HA

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I SAY SO.

So right now, he's having a romantic conversation with his phone/operating system and she (Ms. OS) is close to OSgasm and I think this might actually be an interesting film. Too bad I'm not paying a lot of attention to it.

Yeah... come to think of it, I think all of my reviews are going to be written from the perspective of someone who is too distracted to actually concentrate on the subject matter.

He's having an awkward morning-after conversation with his operating system. Dudes. His OPERATING SYSTEM. You guys should totally watch this movie and tell me if it's any good.

x

P.S. I have been reliably informed that this film is called "Her".

No comments:

Post a Comment